Do you love to fish, love to compete, and dream of representing your country against the best fisherman in the world? Do you want access to the world’s best fishing methods, leading edge fishing technology, and strategies to catch any fish that swims? Do you want to impact America’s youth by volunteering to teach and mentor? Get involved with U.S. Angling today!
If you are a competitive angler you can try to qualify for a National Fishing team in the following sports: Contact President Sean Warner for more information – email@example.com
- Youth (Fly Fishing, Match Fishing*, Surf Fishing – Saltwater)
- Adult ( Fly Fishing, Ice Fishing, Kayak Fishing, Carp Fishing, Bass Fishing, Match Fishing*, Surf Fishing – Saltwater, Predator Fishing from Boat**, Predator fishing from shore**, Long Distance Surf Casting)
- Women (Fly Fishing, Match Fishing, Surf Fishing – Saltwater)
- Disabled – Match Fishing*
- *Match Fishing (Freshwater – fishing for all species from shore)
- ** Predator (Lure fishing for Predator species: Pike, Walleye, Bass, Muskie, etc.)
U.S. Angling is a 501c3 charitable organization that provides leadership for our U.S.A. National Fishing Teams as they compete worldwide, shares our love of Competitive Angling by engaging America’s youth, supports Conservation actions, and empowers local Community angling groups.
Proud supporter of US Angling